Saturday 11 February 2017

Happy Promise Day 2017 - Everything about promise day at love is life for us

Promise Day is the fifth day of the Valentine’s week which is celebrated on 11th February by the people of any age group.





Socha tha na karenge kisi se dosti,
Na karenge kisi se vaada,
Par kya kare dost mila itna pyara
Ki karna Pada dosti Ka vaada..
Happy Promise Day

If you are the moon, I promise to be your star
If you are the rain, I promise to be your rainbow
If you be the butter, I promise to be your bread
If you be the river, I promise to be the current and not the banks,
Because I always want us to be together!
Happy Promise Day, darling!
Love me without fear
Trust me without questioning
Need me without demanding
Want me without restrictions
Accept me without changes
Desire me with inhibitions
For a love so free
I promise yours to be.
Happy Promise Day!

Love always need care, attention and promise to be always and ever. Promise day is made for this purpose to promise each other for true and forever love and affection. It brings an innovation and satisfaction to the couples life. Couples feel responsible and more affectionate to their loved ones. They become more responsible, committed than ever and promises heartily to be together and help each other for ever and every good or bad times.

No comments:

Post a Comment